GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is boys and girls. For the first time anywhere. Just got her from ther painter Sunday morning. ANd made the long trip back from Baton Rouge, LA yesterday.

This is my DAILY DRIVER!!!!!

Here's the specs

1999 Tahoe, 2 door
Stock floor body drop
Bagged with Firestone 2600's, 1/2 Hydraulic line up front, 3/8 Polished Stainless out back. SMC 3/8" valves for now (only front and back).
20/22 Billet Specialties Chicayne 5's
Custom Nissan 350Z Silverstone paint
Harwood 3" Cowl hood
Diamond clears
"Halo" headlights
Roll pan
Billet Specialties Tailights
All handles, roof, antennae, gas door, everything Shaved clean
24 Gallon Aluminum Fuel cell with stock pump and sender
Currently bagged on Nitrogen.
Full front inner fenders

Plans:

All 1/2" hyraulic lines
(8) 1/2" GC Valves
(4) Slam Specialites ES-62 Bags
And put interior in it

here are some aired up pics. Camera went dead, so you'll have to wait for it to charge so I can get some of it laid out.

new pics on page 4

9,785 Posts
Damn man I saw those pics this morning and just started drooling. That thing is awesome and cant wait to see you rolling it around town man. Congrats!

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Your daily driver is nicer than most people's show trucks! Awesome ride!

And, I just figured out where y'all are at! I rode up to Capital Auto Parts in Thomasville to get my tranny!!!!!

If any of y'all happen to go by there, lemme know if they still have the driveshaft outta that truck! :D I'm thinking about making a trip up there soon to get it.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Hoooolllllyyyy shhhhiiittttt that tahoe is fucking awesome i hate you no not really but i love two door tahoes i love ones that look like that even more. I need 5 mins alone now. I now have a new wallpaper for my laptop. There is something about that tahoe that really sets it off it's either the color matching or the color itself. You are a pimp

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Very nice, if this is any indication, I think we can all see your dually will come out awesome as well.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys. I can't take all the credit. Thanks to Chad Lynch, Randall Quick and Scooby

I'll get some more pics this afternoon. She is sitting in the shop at the moment gettign the Alarm re-wired and Door poppers put in.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
boilermaker1 said:
Thanks guys. I can't take all the credit. Thanks to Chad Lynch, Randall Quick and Scooby

I'll get some more pics this afternoon. She is sitting in the shop at the moment gettign the Alarm re-wired and Door poppers put in.

i absolutely love that tahoe, randall's truck is extremely nice :read:

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah Randall's truck is badass!!

Randall is also the one who is shaving and painting that new Avalanche , that is stock floored on 24's. Got to see it in 2000 pieces on his shop floor. Bill and Ekstensive works is top notch

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Looks good.

Is that a Superlift sticker on your windshield? :nono:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts