GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got them done last week, still need to put them in my truck to see how they look

DSC00782.gif

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its from the Katzkin kit, its dove grey like my leather seat inserts.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Looks good man. You got the billet light cover too huh? You find it any cheaper?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
haha I only saw the first pic and first and was thinking to myself...umm whats so great about that, looks just like mine. Then I saw the rest! Looks really good. What did you use to paint your speaker grilles? I would like to do mine something different than tan, seems like an easy enough job...?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
haha I only saw the first pic and first and was thinking to myself...umm whats so great about that, looks just like mine. Then I saw the rest! Looks really good. What did you use to paint your speaker grilles? I would like to do mine something different than tan, seems like an easy enough job...?
I was thinking the samething until I finally noticed the other pics. Looks sweet. :rocking:

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey how hard is it to install that katskin shit...like on the seats and all

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys!

03Carbondogg- I got them alittle cheaper, beacuse I bought them from a member over on FSC.

Dark Eternal- I just used a silver spray paint, real easy to do and looks pretty good.

Joshs2002silverado- They were pretty easy, I thought it was going to be hard. But just take your time, and they will come out great!

·
Registered
216 Posts
do they do anything similar with 88-98 stuff? or just NBS?

looks damn good! :rocking:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think they some kinda billet plate out for the OBS, check out stylinconcepts maybe.

·
Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
157 Posts
Very sweet! Too bad your on the other side of the mountains, or I'd want a closer look! :rocking:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts