GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new car and a new camera lens so pics were going to happen no matter what. Black is hard to take pictures of, but here is what I came home with. The car is a Panther Black Pontiac G8 GT with the 6.0 Liter L76 and a 6 speed auto trans. The car has the premium and sport packages so it's got everything I want. It's basically a Holden Commodore with a different front fascia and Pontiac logos. Overall, I couldn't be happier with the car even though I had to trade my gray truck to get it.

Here are the pics.

*edit...better pics

I can't wait to give it the first real detail and get a few basic mods done :big_banana_Dance:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
nice pics. i dont like the car its kinda weird looking imo

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
badass dude! What are the plans for basic mods?

·
the art of shredding
730 Posts
g8's are fucking awesome, wouldn't sell my truck for one but def buy it for my weekend car. i really wanted the new pontiac g8 el camino thing they were gonna make, as soon as it came out i was gonna get me one but oh well. bad ass car dude.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I love the G8s!!!

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
i've been considering trading my truck for one, but forced to run a premium fuel on a car i can't load anything in... pushed me away

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Thats a pretty sick car:imo Rmando, you dont run premium?:think: I run it all the time, I do have a programmer but I still ran 93 even before then.

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
Thats a pretty sick car:imo Rmando, you dont run premium?:think: I run it all the time, I do have a programmer but I still ran 93 even before then.
hell no, i try to save money. i drive to much to run premium. but i do put good gas, not cheap gas brands.

plus i heard it takes 8 quarts on an oil change for the engine on the g8.. lOl

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
nice car.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts