GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Proformance Motorsports
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had every color Lab growing up except chocolate. Well I finally got one about a week ago. Theres now also a silver lab but way expensive. I may get a female silver down the road and mate the two. Anyway the little guy is so cool I thought Id share some pics with yall.

Anyone ever see a chocolate lab with blue eyes?

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Awesome looking dog man!! I love labs, I wonder if his eyes will start to turn as he grows up I know thats how some are... A buddy of mine just got a purbread chocolate and its got gold eyes, for sure one of my favorite looking labs!

·
Proformance Motorsports
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome looking dog man!! I love labs, I wonder if his eyes will start to turn as he grows up I know thats how some are... A buddy of mine just got a purbread chocolate and its got gold eyes, for sure one of my favorite looking labs!
We are wondering the same thing. After some research some people have had them stay blue but most turn brown.

·
2009 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71
4,791 Posts
I adopted two labs in january. Awesome breed. My black lab is dumb as shit, but, completely lovable at the same time.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Dog looks like soo much fun and congrats!!! I really want a chocolate lab and almost got one but I live in a condo and it wouldn't be right to have such a big dog and no place to run. I gave in to my wife and we got a pug and I bet it is the same size as your lab right now. Once we buy a house I am getting my chocolate lab but that will be a couple years down the road.

·
#NBHNC
2,828 Posts
Beautiful dog, Labs are my favorite for sure.

My boy I had growin' up was a chocolate with blue eyes.. as a pup had blues.. turned gold/brown at about 6 months.. about when he was 7 yr's they went back to blue. lol

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I got a silver lab and when my chocolate goes were going to get another one. Very cute pup, when mine was that small he would fall asleep in my lap. He also had blueish eyes but they are now yellowish.

·
Proformance Motorsports
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone, hes really been great so far.

GMCjj post up some pics. Id like to get a female silver and mate the chocolate with her.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts