samcarol
3,596 Posts
niche roma's :rocking:

thoose are some fucking badass rims, i can't wait to see your truck

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have them two with the truck at the shop and the other two are gathering dust at my house... btw my camera(phone) sucks!
th_05b57fa3.gif

th_a6ed8dd0.gif

to give you an idea of how HUGE these mofo's are, here are 3 dvd's end to end in front of one of the wheels
th_dvds.gif

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
gonna look sick when its done...

man your truck has been sitting in the same spot for a while huh?

a month without mine was bad i couldnt imagine much longer

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I told EKMW to make me a low priority due to the fact that I was low on cash... also they needed the bed before they could begin work and the body shop was dragging their feet. The truck was in the shop for 50weeks for the original build so I'm kinda used to it. I try not to stress about it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the 50 weeks was while it was in three shops for all mods: shaved door handles, gas door, bed stake holes, tailgate, tail lights, rollpan, custom flush mount gas door on top of left bed rail, flat panels on inside of bed, bags, bodydrop, custom paint and painting all the new parts(cowl hood, mirrors, grille, all 3 parts of the front bumper, and a wiper cowl).... the first shop Southern Style Customs(formerly W.E.N. Studio in Pflugerville,TX) had it the first 4 months and shave the door handles, tailgate handle, tail lights, and rollpan... then it went to EKMW for 10weeks for bags and bodydrop, then it went to Pat's Auto Body around the corner from EKMW for the last 4 months for shaving the tailgate and mounting of the led taillights, and final paint/flames...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope to have it within about 3 months... I am probably going to have the cab repainted when the bed is getting painted.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
damn those are wicked rims. i like the looks of your truck. i drive a lifted chevy but there is definantly a sweet spot for the lowered trucks in me . looks good keep us posted

1 - 20 of 20 Posts