GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
What are you doing with your seats you have in their their badass i have been look ing for some like those are they tan or gray cant really tell from here.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
I just wanted to post here to be like...kaa pow OBS GMC's owns jewwwwwwwww
also thoughs are very nice seats but I do believe mine are the best...mine are technically for a van but...not
starcraft that designed the interiors of vans did the interior of my truck...and man i love my seats

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KOEHRSENLB said:
hey trey did you ahve to cut your frame and add a c-section for your rear 6" drop?
yep, cut the frame and added a bolt on c-notch. For the center console, thats what im lookin on doing also. i have a box behind the bench right now and i just dont like the way its making it sound. so im gonna build a custom center console to fit all my electronic stuff and be able to hold 2 10's

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
KOEHRSENLB said:
yeah thats badass. i have a couple 10's behind my bench too. ill leave those there cuz i mostly listen to metal :head: and the bass isn't all that necessary. i think it would be cool though to flip a switch to activate a 12 or 15 for some rap or techno boom.

did you cut your frame yourself? how much would it cost to get someone else to do it? i don't have the tools or the trust in myself :insane: to do it
my bro did all the cutting with a acetalyne(sp?) tourch. Its not that hard really, you just need to make sure that where you are cutting is where the axle will go when you lower it. Besides that all that is needed is a drill to drill holes into frame to bolt on the notch.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Congrats on your win on the bucket seats. :head:
I've been looking for seats but only in a chevy truck section, I see those are out of an import I guess I'll be looking at other cars aswell.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
KOEHRSENLB said:
yeah thats badass. i have a couple 10's behind my bench too. ill leave those there cuz i mostly listen to metal :head: and the bass isn't all that necessary. i think it would be cool though to flip a switch to activate a 12 or 15 for some rap or techno boom.

did you cut your frame yourself? how much would it cost to get someone else to do it? i don't have the tools or the trust in myself :insane: to do it
I did it for my bro. Pretty easy to do if you've done it before....I used an oxy torch but now that i have a plasma cutter it goes even easier.

If you need one installed and don't find anyone local to do it lemme know...if you're willing to drive here I could do it. I may even be able to do it in Dallas as well...

Cameron

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Here are some pics...

Seats are all mounted. I'm gonna pull everything apart again, clean up the brackets, paint them, and then do the final install.

More pics here: http://www.whosnextracing.com/300zx.htm

Cameron

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
nice seats :head: :head:

·
Late Night Insomniac
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bcubed said:
Looks good, you planning on darkening up some of the rest of your interior so it all ties in togther?
when i take the truck into get some body work done and get it painted, ill probably get some of the interior painted to match, but i havent decided on what i want to paint.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts