GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you may know, I totaled my Tahoe on Feb. 8th and have been embattled in fight to get paid by the Insurance company. After looking into this for more than 3 1/2 weeks, Joe held the truck for me and turned away other buyers who were offering him more than the asking price. He was really cool about understanding that I wanted his truck badly and was waiting for the payment for my tahoe. Well I am pleased to announce that I have bought the truck.

I bought BassOverflow's (Joe) 2002 Denali Quadrasteer!

102_1702.jpg

102_1701.jpg

102_1703.jpg

102_1704.jpg

102_1705.jpg

102_1692.jpg

102_1691.jpg

102_1690.jpg

102_1689.jpg

102_1685_2.jpg
102_1698.jpg

It came GMFSed with a a set of black Boss 330s, color matched grille shell, steps, under rail toolbox, esky handles, 5,000K HIDs in the lows and fogs, smoked lights all around, Alpine head unit synced to 6 1/2 door components with tweeters in the door pockets and a twelve under the back seat.
5399240256_b884d29abd_b.jpg

I've still got my black KMC Hoss 20's and these wheels, so I will be putting them on tomorrow to see which looks best, then selling the set that I don't like.
The past few days I have been installing my electronics...

Radar detector...
102_1693.jpg

Made my own invisicord and tapped into the mirror's plug unit
102_1695.jpg

Discrete GPS cord install...
102_1697.jpg

Police scanner with stealth antenna...
102_1696.jpg

102_1699.jpg

I want to colormatch the GMC, or get billet....can't decide. Here is an idea
4435815661_6c42c7e5a7_b-1.jpg

33503620006_large-1.jpg

Will be clearing the headlights one of these coming weekends, and wiring up the High 4 mod

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dumped exhaust will be a must....not digging how low the tip is

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts
Woah, I just noticed this. Your interior is Tan. That's gotta be wicked rare. I was under the impression that only YD's got the Tan interior! Mine is Slate/Pewter!

I've NEVER seen an 02 SD with that interior. There were NO options on these trucks. None. Holy shit :insane:

nice1.jpg

interior.jpg

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Looks good dude. Just a word of caution, the Denali headlights are a bitch to clear. So be careful.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks good man! A definate upgrade.
Congrats on the new ride
Loving it...the stereo, the power, etc.
Nice D! You bringing this to the beach meet?!
That I am...still planning on stealing away for it :tongue:
You better! :pepper:
Sir yes Sir!
Woah, I just noticed this. Your interior is Tan. That's gotta be wicked rare. I was under the impression that only YD's got the Tan interior! Mine is Slate/Pewter!

I've NEVER seen an 02 SD with that interior. There were NO options on these trucks. None. Holy shit :insane:

nice1.jpg

interior.jpg
I really like the slate/pewter, because that's what the Tahoe had, but the tan is growing on me...I really like how dark the dash looks from the drivers seat.

I will post up pics of my electronics shenanigans when it let's up on the rain thing

looks good man...pics with the hoss' for us to help you decide:crazy:
That's the plan when it stops raining
Looks good dude. Just a word of caution, the Denali headlights are a bitch to clear. So be careful.
My friend has a second set of headlights that I can put in while I attempt the clear. How are they bad? Any worse than other NBS lights? I've never cleared any myself

Looks great. Needs leveling IMO.
Was thinking about that, don't know what direction I want to go with it...street Goodyears and leave it as is, or leveled and get some new Terra Graps:think:

I don't know how a denali looks with an A/T tire

Really like techsan40's setup....
Picture015-1-1.jpg

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Snapped this one lastnight.....
IMG_4657_1024x683_.jpg

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I love the look of the Denali's, nice truck. I would love to have that interior in mine. Heres a link to check the options on the truck to see how rare it is with the tan interior. http://www.compnine.com/vid.php And as Matt said I've never seen one with that tan interior.
Rarity...

There are 183 2002 SIE 1500 EXT CAB STD BOX vehicles (0.059%) matching your exact options list. There are 489 (0.159%) with at least as many options.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
My friend has a second set of headlights that I can put in while I attempt the clear. How are they bad? Any worse than other NBS lights? I've never cleared any myself
Yes. Alot of people end up breaking the front lense because it wont come undone. They used some super crazy strong glue to hold them together. There is a reason you dont see many denali's with clears

1 - 20 of 298 Posts