GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I know alot of you have seen my General lee, but I thought I would show everyone the site I am having done! It tells everything about my general and how they found out some of the history. Check it out and let me know what you think...

WWW.LOSTGENERALLEE.COM

Mark

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
i wanted to paint my truck like that but there are tomany black PPL in bako that think that they are thugs i would eather get shot or my truck would get burned

·
Its in the works...
356 Posts
Well I know alot of you have seen my General lee, but I thought I would show everyone the site I am having done! It tells everything about my general and how they found out some of the history. Check it out and let me know what you think...

WWW.LOSTGENERALLEE.COM

Mark
For those of us above typing it out...

WWW.LOSTGENERALLEE.COM

GREAT JOB ON THE SITE!!!!

/

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
:head:

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/b/4/0/b409f76e155426ecd5f913ddcef92d04.mp3
INTERVIEW ADDED May 13th, 2007 - Recently Lost General Lee sat down with Mark to run a few questions by him concerning Dukes, cars and the Lost General Lee - here was his response . . .

How long have you been watching "Dukes of Hazzard"?
Since around 3-4 years old, watched it with my mom.

How long have you wanted a general? Every since I was 4. Used to ramp
my bike in the front yard. All my plastic cars got broke from ramping it!

What is the best thing about owning a General Lee?
When the biggest ugliest 50 year old guy with 4 green teeth comes running up and says look momma it’s the General lee! Or when some guy says ya my neighbor has 3 of them that was used on the show in Georgia....(I wish!)

Whats the fastest you have had your General up too?
Dunno I was too worried about losing rosco!

Will it roast the tires?
Hell Yaaa!!!

If you could have another car what car would it be?
A-TEAM van..I think it would be awesome to pull up and the whole family get out!
Awesome.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet I knew there were other fans out there besides me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts