GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Murdered out
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my sub box i installed this morning! It is not hooked up yet & we will be working on amp placement which will not be said, until it is done! As for the box it has 2 Kicker 10's & the center has SIlverado SS etched in the glass with led's so it will light up just the outline! Raised the seat with some 1.5"x2" tubing which in turn lets the upper part of the back seat fold down with no modifications to the seat itself. The top of the box is covered in black suede to match my headliner & A pillars! Enjoy!
001-1.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

004.jpg

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010-1.jpg

·
Murdered out
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bought this box from a friend & it was trashed, i had my buddy who manages a stereo shop in des moines who also owns a Silverado SS rebuild it! I can't wait to get the amp mounted so I can hear how it sounds!

·
TROLL REVOLT of 2012
2,477 Posts
I love that box.....

mine sux :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hell yea, I feel ya bro, my truck is in pieces from my stereo install. Just ordered my box today and going to put the truck back together tonite, hoping the weather holds up! No seats or anything in it! can't even drive it! lol

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Looks very clean, do you have anymore pics of that tubing you used to lift the seat?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Damn bro. That looks good.

·
Murdered out
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks very clean, do you have anymore pics of that tubing you used to lift the seat?
the tubing is just a thin walled 1.5"X2" tubing the drivers side is 8" long & the passenger side is 7" long just drilled the 2 holes in each one & mounted them. I knocked out the original seat bolts & replaced them with longer ones. Becareful as they are tack welded in place!

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Nice! Tight fit but it looks great!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
the tubing is just a thin walled 1.5"X2" tubing the drivers side is 8" long & the passenger side is 7" long just drilled the 2 holes in each one & mounted them. I knocked out the original seat bolts & replaced them with longer ones. Becareful as they are tack welded in place!
They are only tacked? Damn, I was just gonna use the stud weld gun at work to put longer studs/bolts on.

·
nytahoeon23's
1,147 Posts
sick box. looks good and nice wrap job.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts