GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got it today, a 1977 Honda Climber XL125 4 stroke 5 speed.
I already took it down to the pit in seabrook and was rippin it up, i had goin at least 60 already, and its my first motor bike ever. It runs great with only mild average exterior damage, dented gas tank, fenders are damanged, muffler is rusted and bent. but over all its a great bike, runs perfect. and the kicker is, i paid only 250 dollars

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
hey for $250 thats an awesome toy. i just got back from ridin my new KFX400, man i love riding :head: :head:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
4 strokes do kick ass :head2:

black chrome. clean that baby up. try to fix the fender, maybe paint it and put a new muffler on. sell it for more than you paid and buy an even cooler toy :rocking:

·
got beer?
189 Posts
man Im scared of bikes,had one when I was about 12,used to ride it on asphalt all the times.then got brave and rode down a gravel road.didnt take long to find out you dont get good traction on gravel.been scared every since.I'll stick with 4 wheels

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Jeff said:
4 strokes do kick ass :head2:

black chrome. clean that baby up. try to fix the fender, maybe paint it and put a new muffler on. sell it for more than you paid and buy an even cooler toy :rocking:
Sounds like a good idea :read: :head:

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Haha, nice! I have a bike very similar to that one, looks just like it except i think mine is a 79. They are fun bikes, honda 4's will run fiorever. Honda motorcycles = the shit!

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
nice deal I have been looking at bikes for a while and if I dont get another quad Im gonna go get a yz125 or a cr125 :read:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts