GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's my new "little" hobby, pretty bad ass little bike....and it matches my truck

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
specs:

ENGINE: 49CC / Single Cylinder / TWO STROKE
Forced Air-Cooled
Electric/Manual Start
Fuel/oil Ratio 25:1
Fully Automatic Transmission
FRONT HEADLIGHT and REAR BRAKE LIGHT
Front - Shock
Rear - Shock
Front - Disc Brake
Rear - Disc Brake
Front - 13" vacuum filled Tires
Rear - 13" vacuum filled Tires
Size 52"(length) 20"(width) 25"(height)
Speedometer
Brake Lights
Keyed Ignition
Battery: 12V/7Ah
Gas Tank: 0.5 Gallon
Range: 45 mi. (75km) average
Maximum Load Up To 250 lbs.
Frame Work Fiber Glass; Steel
Stainless Steel "TWIN" Muffler
Sturdy Steel Frame

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
nice rig :bowtie:

·
Registered
832 Posts
they only go like 30 mph hour tops. they are alright...i dont dig them cause im a big fat guy and they are really little. I think me and my bros are buying one of the chopper ones for my nephew hehe hes 3 haha.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
they only go like 30 mph hour tops. they are alright...i dont dig them cause im a big fat guy and they are really little. I think me and my bros are buying one of the chopper ones for my nephew hehe hes 3 haha.
:word: but i would still roll a mini chopper

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
my friends got one of those except its a pull start and has no speedo. The thing sits no higher than my knee. I cant even right it cuz my legs stick out to the sides too much. and goin 30 when your half a foot off the ground is scary as sh!t

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry guys for the no reply......i've "been away". top speed on it stock is 30, but i took off the muffler and tweaked the throttle so it'll do about 52 now, i plan on adding a new itake so hopefully that will ad a few more mph. i got a hooked up price of 325..i've seen them run between 400-600 around here.

·
rollin stock!
522 Posts
SkyRider469 said:
sorry guys for the no reply......i've "been away". top speed on it stock is 30, but i took off the muffler and tweaked the throttle so it'll do about 52 now, i plan on adding a new itake so hopefully that will ad a few more mph. i got a hooked up price of 325..i've seen them run between 400-600 around here.
Ive done the same thing to mine and Ive added a jet kit to it but no way it will do 52. Maybe 40 or so but not 52. How did youget 325? we bought about 30 of them to get them at 315 a piece.

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
my buddy has a friend that get them straight from china....one of those kinda deals. aparently this guy has a list of companies that will sell them straight to you for super cheap and not charge shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts