GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent been on in a while..just wanted to post up some pictures of my new stuff. i havent alot of planned for my house. It was built in the 70s and has green tile and pink tile in the bathrooms and needs alot of TLC and remolding.

2002 Honda 400ex

and My New First House

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
damn u only 20 yrs old?? u got some nice shit to be so young lol.
finished college and got a job in the exxon plant
just turned 20 back in January
cant want to go cash in my 8k paycheck for first time homebuyers =P

·
Prolly not wearing pants
233 Posts
Congratz dude! So you get that 8k check right away!?

Gotta get my house Asap! :big_banana_Dance:
i think its applied to the following years tax return, may be wrong though. we just made an offer on a house thursday and we still waiting :fingerscrossed: congrats on the crib, and your truck looks great the way it is now:imo

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2 of my buddies from work just got a house and got there 08 taxes amended for like 100 bucks from jackson hewitt and they are getting the check in about 3 weeks.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Damn thats nice. You have a little garage for your truck I see, Nice :thumbsup:. This is going to sound dumb but I thought your truck was lifted :think:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn thats nice. You have a little garage for your truck I see, Nice :thumbsup:. This is going to sound dumb but I thought your truck was lifted :think:
it was i took all the lifts off

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.