GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pick her up tommarow! It's only the auto trader pic but it don't do this truck justice!

specs. 2000 chevy silverado Z71. short box single cab 5.3L. power everything but seats. Came with flowmaster Cat back. Sounds good too. DOn't notice much from my 4.8L to this 5.3L oh and alsostage III tow package.

Plans the day I get her. I have a tahoe grilleshell, billet bowtie, billet insert and I think a set of 03 tails. and of course debadge! I will install the cold air when it starts to get nice out

future plans. some lift maybe enought to fit 35's on 18's. HD fender flares a tune, colour match. DO they make tahoe or caddi handles in that marron/burgendy colour? If so that would be tits! and I think thats all, for now LOL

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
F'n Sweet! It's gonna look awesome with the mods you plan!

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as far as I know it's all stock. the truck it's self is from florida. It wouldn't surprise me cuz it does look alittle higher that a stock Z71.

how would I know it has been cranked?

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
hell yeah man! Another NBS Regular cab Z71! That is a pretty truck, and your not wasting anytime ripping into it. What did you have before this, I cant remember. Im waiting on some more pictures when you get it.

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I had a buick le saber which I decided to retire and the fight with the hydro pole. I also have a 2000 silverado bagged on 22's with a caddi clipped front end. Considering selling it for a different project.

justin!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts