GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 rcsb w/5.3. 52,XXX miles. I like it, and have some plans. These are from the dealers website.
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice man

vic red is a nice color

red handles billet grille loose bed rails and drop it and it will be one sweet truck

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
man Id love to have that truck.. Im lookin for somethin kinda like that, just used alot more and older for a cheap price..

If that was mine Id subtract and add a few things and call it a day.. good choice on that one though, congrats.

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
looks like it was well taken care of. good find

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. The first thing i was gonna do was get some 20's when i got a new one, but i hate to take these off. The tires and rims look brand new.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
leave the rims and tires

drop the back-vic red handles and loose bed rails and itw ill be perfect

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im worried if i take the rails off there are gonna be marks. They honestly dont look bad in person, although i would not have bought them.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
maybe but the colormatched handles make a huge differenece on vic red truck

·
Registered
131 Posts
I Can See Alot Of Potential Here.. Good Luck With Your Mods And Congrats On The Truck Man. Best Advice Is Too Look Around At The Different Trucks And See What Mod Makes The Most Difference For The Money Would Be My Advice. Especially If You Are On A Tight Budget

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
Im worried if i take the rails off there are gonna be marks. They honestly dont look bad in person, although i would not have bought them.
they should be fine i took mine off on my gray one looked fine

i like the wheels ok just would flip it so the white letters are not showing other than that the rails are the only thing id change well maybeye change vent visors from body color ones to black ones

someone has debadged it from the pics

1 - 17 of 17 Posts