GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Airaid MIT, AEM filter, Magnaflow 12259, 3" intermediate tube and 3" dump. Busy day!

No comment on my dirty engine, lol, that's my next job on the truck. The truck feels more alive now, plus I'm getting a live Black Bear tune next month. I'm loving this!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
333 Posts
Looks good. I need to get a turndown for my magneflow. Get some e fans next. I think the throttle response is improved since I put mine in.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Must. have. more. videos.

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good. I need to get a turndown for my magneflow. Get some e fans next. I think the throttle response is improved since I put mine in.
I'm planning on having Black Bear turn my electric fan option on in my computer. I've already started looking for a plug in harness, but I can't find anything yet. But yea, elect fans are in the works.

The turndown is from Jegs, $28.00 shipped.

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS-Performance-Products/555/30642/10002/-1?parentProductId=752880

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm planning on having Black Bear turn my electric fan option on in my computer. I've already started looking for a plug in harness, but I can't find anything yet. But yea, elect fans are in the works.
I got my harness from ls1fans.com right at 100 bucks. I bought oem fans from LKQ 107. I did have to upgrade to the larger radiator though.

Where did you get the turndown and intermediate pipe from?

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
nbs 2wd single cab
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did have to upgrade to the larger radiator
I have the smaller radiator, what types of mods did you need to do to get the 34" radiator fit?

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
I have the smaller radiator, what types of mods did you need to do to get the 34" radiator fit?
none. drops right in.
delete that EGR whenever u have them tune it. LTs headers will help a lot too.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I just got new exhaust clamps from jegs. They ship so fast. No modification required for the 34" radiator. The core support is the same for either. I just had to get 2 13mm bolts to mount the fans shroud. The hoses didn't have to be changed either. I do want to upgrade from my 105 to the 130 amp alternator though. The volts drop to around 12 when the fans kick on.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
beckmand78 you got any videos of your truck? I want the 220 cam just not sure what lsa

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts