GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
That sucks about the compressor and directions... i wouldnt think it should take 5 hours.... but at least you got it in.

so when are the links going on?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hopefully by this weekend, but I doubt they will be shipped that quick. I got a big show on 26/27th, so its gotta be done for then.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would degrease the motor, but I'm scared all the oil/greese is holding it together!! j/k. I will be dragging ass all weekend at STC TJ. Maybe we can drag together. Hopefully Scott will bring his digi camera.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I used it too much, and it consumed too much oil. I was hittin switches for 2 days straight. Guess that sucker goes through oil quicker than I thought. AirLift said they would warrenty it. Very great customer service. I recommned them to anyone. I hooked up my friends elec compressor last night, and I've been draggin all tonite.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea... i let one of my dumbass friends play with my switch box, he ended up running the compressor for aobut 45 mins. My compressor started to seize up so i pulled the fuse and let the bisch cool down. I went home and filled it all up with oil, and it was fine agian. But now it leaks air out of the top of the compressor. Which IMO is annoying, it takes alot longer now to fill my damn tanks at idle

1 - 16 of 16 Posts