GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about the gayness quality of the picture, it was my senior picture, and it's the only pic i have of my old truck. :gay:

Anyway, I've talked a little about it, and i've compared it to my current truck in a few posts. So i dug up an old photo, and here it is:

2000 V6 2wd, 6" fabtech, 3" body, 33" baja claws, 16x10" eagles, STOCK gears lol. Anyway, it's a piece compared to my current truck. But maybe it'll help you 2wds out when deciding on tire sizes for your lifts.

Tons of people try to cram 35's under their 6 or 7" 2wd lifts... well here's 33's under 9" of lift.

2wd001.gif

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
looks clean to me...i always liked regular cabs lifted about that height. i agree though, your new truck is a lot better :bowtie:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
looks good. the more clearance makes it look alot bigger than the stuffed look. :rocking:

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
nwo that i look at it i realize you were correct about the gayness quality, lol... just messing with you...

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did like the clearance... I sat about 2" taller than my friends 2000 4wd with a 3" body and 33's. That's why i get upset when i here about people trying to cram 35's on a 2wd with a 7" suspension lift. I liked the truck though... it actually felt like it had a little more pep to the V6 when i would peel out around corners... but maybe it's just because of the shorter wheelbase and i bet it was a lot lighter than my 4wd ext. cab., plus no posi

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And yes.. i was going to photoshop me out of the picture, but i just don't have the skills.

I knew some of you would appreciate the fruityness :crazy:

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol, too much time on your hands. What happened to the rear passenger side tire? It looks a little deflated?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol.. i actually saw my old 2wd truck last time i was at pismo.. the girl was just driving it around on the beach. And NO the tire wasn't deflated, but she did dent in the front bumper :nono: She also threw some 35" truxus mt's on there.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When I sold it to her she lived in Lemoore, (about an hour southwest of Fresno) and went to West Hills Jr. College. She said she wanted to transfer to Fresno State after this year. But this was last december... so she could have changed her mind or changed schools. Maybe she goes to Cuesta or Cal Poly??

I think it was just a coincidence that I happened to see her driving there. It was the last weekend before most colleges started up again. I saw it in the parking lot by Splash Cafe.. and later on that day some guy was driving it on the beach, and she was in the passenger seat. Maybe she knows someone near pismo... or maybe she sold it to a friend or something... i have no clue.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol.. i hope she doesn't read these forums.

she wasn't bad.. 8 out of 10 maybe. she was short though.. barely 5 feet tall, but she was cute.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts