GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ballin on a Budget
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a 1982 Collectors Edition Vette. It started its life as my uncles car! He originally bought the car for his daughters first car. She put 9k miles on the car and ended up not liking it! They sold the car to a good friend of my dad's. He kept the car for about 3 years, and put 4k miles on it and decided he wanted a new one! He traded it into my dads dealership and my dad sold it to a guy right out of town from our home! The guy got the car in 87 and kept it putting 10k miles on it. The car was parked in a barn in 1996 and My dad and i have been trying to purchase it since then! Onto the pics of the new car!
Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Pretty cool to see the low mileage. Couldn't he have picked a better year to keep though? :crazy:

[yt]rCwn1NTK-50[/yt]

·
Ballin on a Budget
515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha yea not really a rare car but its kinda a family car so its more valuable to me than prolly other folks! I have the original invoice as my uncle owned the car lot that it was originally sold from along with a build sheet, window sticker and its registered through the corvette assoc. There were 6759 of them and only 2408 of them were built at bowlingreen,ky. this happens to be one of those! Idk just thought id share it with you guys. Im so glad just to have a all original car but soon enough ill have a late 60 camaro that i can beat on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts