GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got more of my interior done this week, I finally got my dash back from the paint shop. It looks so awesome!!! They painted my dash, window pillars and radiator cover for $375. I had SS mirrors they were suppose to paint but forgot, so I'll get them later. I have that silver plastic overlay on the benzel part right now, I need to decide what to do with that. The tweed I bought at a local store for 17 bucks a yard, I got 2 yards of black to cover the lower part of the dash and the center console. Then a friend of mine did all the work for $60 bucks, hell of a deal. I still need to paint and tweed some more, but I'll get them done later. Here's the pic's

f93d4130.jpg

f93d4149.jpg

f93d413e.jpg

f93d416c.jpg

f93d415a.jpg

f93d4128.jpg

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
I dig it! Looks very nice. I have to take my dash apart to smooth it out and paint it one of these days.... :head: :head: :rocking:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
When doing the top part of the dash do you have to take it out. probably a dumb question but that seems like alot of work.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Blue02 said:
When doing the top part of the dash do you have to take it out. probably a dumb question but that seems like alot of work.
It is alot of work...but look at the results :drool:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Damn that looks good!!! :rocking: I love the way you two toned the dash and dash bezel like that. Got to get mine painted bad!!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys! Ya its not hard at all to take the dash apart and put back to together. Alot of sanding tho :evillol:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
that looks really good. :rocking: I redid my Whole interior in my last ride, and I'm not about to do that again......

Painting accents is completelty different though, so thats what i am doing now.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got the tweed idea from you! Thanks :grin: Not sure on the glare yet, it hasn't been sunny. I will throw a towel or something on it if its too bad. For the prep I sanded the crap out of it then took it to a painter.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts