GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hehehehehhahahahaha... now i just have to get my truck in the shop.... hopefully sometime soon i can get workin on this puppy.... unfortuantely 4th of july weekend is next weekend so thats not gonna happen... oh well... beware ricers!!! beware of the RADIX!

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not fast enough... heheheh i'm thinkin combined with the heat and altitude of tucson...maybe a high 14....

im runnig a pathetic 16.4 right now... but that was before the headers and tune....

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup... fucked up huh?..... i do have these heavy ass SS wheels on though... they are 78lbs each w/ tire.

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
Thats good news to hear about the radix. its about time!!!

i run a 15.2 or a 15.3 with my 20's on, but when i take them off the back(still run 20's on the front, its gangsta) and run slicks, i get my 14.93, so they do make a hugh difference, and they dont weigh 78lbs each.

here is a little something for ya to catch up too!! im going to install the rest of it tonight hopefully.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
onyx said:
yup... fucked up huh?..... i do have these heavy ass SS wheels on though... they are 78lbs each w/ tire.
WOW those are heavy :uhoh:

What size tire are you running? When i had my 20" centerline polished wheels on the scale i came up with 51 lbs mounted and balanced on 245/40/20 hankook tires. Of course the wheels are only 23 lbs unmounted :head:

For reference, the stock steel wheels were 60 lbs each, so i'm quicker on 20's :head:

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahah.. dan.. nos is cheating... lol..

steve... im running 275/45's... i dont know what weight they are unmounted... i really wanna get some centerlines... but so far, i'm not really digging their style... i'm interested in the nova's.. i wish they would make a 5 spoke style like how the SS wheels are.. i really like big gaps with big spokes...

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
good to hear the radix will be going on soon. I'm sad because the tires I'm going to be getting weigh about 100lbs each :bawl:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
onyx said:
beware ricers!!!!
I can say this with out a Radix! But no really, get that stuff put on already!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts