GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i snapped these pics early this morning even though most of the trucks werent there, i felt way to shitty yesterday to get any so i just got these this morning, the trucks and people there were cool but the location and gayfuck cops ruined the nightlife, i hope its in a better location next year

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
they had a lot of kickass dually's at this show. :word: on the location and popo (although no problems here)....really could have a kickass show spot at cajun field here in Lafayette

·
Registered
45 Posts
too bad the cops are bad as fugggg here too.. probably better than kinder. Atleast we wont have to deal with that best western fat bitch

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
anyone happen to see a flat dark green ext cab at the show? shaved, bagged, etc
There were two obs green bagged ext cabs on the same black wheels. Not sure if either was flat though.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I agree that the cops kinda ruined things. They showed up at the Holiday Inn like 16 times lol. They came up to our floor and threatened to give out $600 Disturbing the Peace tickets or somethin like that and eviction notices b/c everyone was being loud.

We went out to eat last night and I got pulled over twice on the way back to the hotel. Once by Allen Parish for exhibition of power, speeding, and "drag racing" then 2 miles down the road by State for tint. I got out of both though.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I didn't know the Boyett's were gonna show. This thing had a Honda Civic front end.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I agree that the cops kinda ruined things. They showed up at the Holiday Inn like 16 times lol. They came up to our floor and threatened to give out $600 Disturbing the Peace tickets or somethin like that and eviction notices b/c everyone was being loud.

We went out to eat last night and I got pulled over twice on the way back to the hotel. Once by Allen Parish for exhibition of power, speeding, and "drag racing" then 2 miles down the road by State for tint. I got out of both though.
lucky.....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.