Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
So u are going to lower it? isn't it a 4X4? @GREENSIERRA

Reactions: darnie1987

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
Yea Atomic -Richard. he's been helping me with a lot of info and stuff through the years he's a stand up dude. I trust him with the truck 100% . Cant wait to let him work his magic on it. Still waiting on the tank. Next days off ill pick up the fluids and stuff then hopefully get my buddies HPtuners and set up some time to get some logging done.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #366

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
i'm lowered ish 4x4 myself. Gotta love boosted launches and being able to hook. :)
True. True. Can't get enough of people's reactions when they see you leave 4 tire marks in a lowered truck lol

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
Sooo I'm not dead lol, hopefully soon be back working on the truck. All I have to do is get the manifold back in, gaskets. Fluid and start saving for a tune. Been crazy busy with life so the trucks been sitting. Hopefully get it on the road soon. Needs alittle TLC tho now. The shop that dis the work a few years back did a shitty job and it all needs redone.

·
Fuck all of you
1,116 Posts
Sooo I'm not dead lol, hopefully soon be back working on the truck. All I have to do is get the manifold back in, gaskets. Fluid and start saving for a tune. Been crazy busy with life so the trucks been sitting. Hopefully get it on the road soon. Needs alittle TLC tho now. The shop that dis the work a few years back did a shitty job and it all needs redone.
Can't wait to see the finished project

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
Got everything buttoned up on the truck lifes been crazy lately just need alittle extra fluids and fuel and hopefully I'll be doing a few warm ups on the motor wanto double triple check everything then I'll start tuning

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #372
So we tried to do a start up this weekend. Truck wasn't building oil pressure. Going to order a manual guage but I'm thinking because its sit so long the pump is dry and sucking air. May have to over fill and force it to fill back up. Also found out that the return fuel line is leaking. Hoping to jump back on it soon and see if we cant atleast get it to fire up and run a few heat cycles

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Unplug the coils and turn it over for awhile.
Get this beast running!!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #375
Fired it up tonight have to get a few things figured out but it sounds good and no leaks

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
Not sure of i like how much timing the guage is saying @ idle. Wideband guage is stuck @14.7 wiring looks OK but maybe its that or the sensor? Lastly anyone know what fuel pressure should read? Sitting @ about 42-43 @ idle walbro 400 semdeka 80s and a areomotive regulator.
IMG_20200703_173607_01.jpg

361 - 376 of 376 Posts