GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
U-Turn Master
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I always wonder what a person drives as I read these posts so I thought I'd put a truck for you to associate with my name.

Specs are simple:
99 GMC SLT
Superlift Suspension
PA Body
Eagles and Swampers (runnin' 35" BFG's for the time being, but I'll be back on Swampers soon!)
Detroit and 4.56's
and all the normal engine mods

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Lookin good man, your truck is the one that made me decide to lift mine :). I saw it on superlift.com

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Man I havnt seen you around for some time, how the new house? The new kid? Great to see ya back!

·
2,451 Posts
:head: ive always drooled over your truck, maybe ill see it one day :bowtie:
What swampers are you getting?

·
Wheel On'
1,414 Posts
Hey what up long time no see. Glad to see you around again.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
Man I havnt seen you around for some time, how the new house? The new kid? Great to see ya back!

:word: How have you been BC? How is the house coming? I was wondering if you were ever going to show back up.

Good to see you again. Make yourself at home. :shake:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
OH MAN!!!!!!!! your truck is what made me wanna lift mine. i have like 20 pictures of ur truck on my computer. i LOVE it!!! always wondered how bad the 38s rubbed.... ?

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
there is something about your truck i like alot....i dont know what it is but its sweet as hell and i dont even like stepsides

you know what....i think its the silver paint. you dont see that many trucks lifted with that color

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
looks good I remember when u posted pics over at fsc :rocking: :rocking:

·
U-Turn Master
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dark Eternal said:
House is done and I'm in, whew!!! The little girl is 2 and you know what they say 'bout the terrible twos? Well it's all true!! lol BTW-- WOW your truck is a beast now!! I'm jealouse, but know way I could swing it right now, I'm still recovering from the money spent on the house!

Anyway thanks for the props from everyone I hape to havee some IROK's or Boggers on this thing in a few months.

Oh yeah since DE asked, here's a couple shots of the house.

Attachments

9,808 Posts
Hey man I have always loved ur rig and glad to see you have such a nice house.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
awesome truck still, best stepside i know of

1 - 20 of 22 Posts