GMC Truck Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gonna try a picture or 2,,see if it works,,my ride is a 1988 lwb 5.7-700r4/3.42-14 bolt sf rear axle. runs great , it has had a ton of work done to it,, it was a 1 owner truck,, it is a great addition to the family..
pics dont work,,how u post pics?

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
Use a image hosting site (photobucket, flickr, tinyurl) then copy the url here with

·
Banned
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok yall,, see if this works
[/IMG]

well gosh darn, it worked, what do you guys think? not bad for a 26 yr old truck huh,, 143000 or so miles , original motor never had the valve covers off, runs like a champ, po did a ton of work to it after it came out of storage, the owners grand pa passed away in 2002 and it had been it storage in a barn for the last 12 yrs, tons of new parts,, too much to list. thanks for looking.

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
Trying to figure out if he's the pitcher or the catcher, maybe the mascot, in this baseball game. Money's on catching

·
Registered
568 Posts
yaaaa not a good start for you man. I don't know what you're expecting to hear by posting this truck. But it's not going to be great

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,696 Posts
And another episode of I ask for opinions and then get butt hurt.

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
i really could give give a shitt less,,what you or anyone else thinks of it ,,its mine and if you dont like it dont look at it,,GFYWAC
So why the hell did you post it on a forum?

·
Registered
568 Posts
i really could give give a shitt less,,what you or anyone else thinks of it ,,its mine and if you dont like it dont look at it,,GFYWAC
this fuckin guy^

if you could give a shit less what we think, then why are you asking "what do you guys think?" and then getting pissed???

btw, i'm not dissing your truck, nothing wrong with an old, solid truck. just don't know what you expect to hear from a site that runs $40K trucks with 10" lift kits and 24's

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
Since everyone is being honest I will be too. It's ugly, bumper is crooked, door is crooked, paint is peeling, homemade 2 tone paint job looks jank, missing center caps, it has no tint, it's a lwb, it has rake, and that's just what I can tell by 1 pic

·
Registered
25 Posts
well not every one can have or afford a 30 thousand dollar truck,,like momma said to me in 3rd grade ,,,

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT YOU GOT!!

Thanks for the input,and if that is your truck in the picture, i would kick the guy in the nuts who lifted it put those small tires on it,,so there ,, we are even,,next batter please step up,, 1 down ,,2 to go,, :insane2:
This guy ^^^ Deserves what's coming. You finally get banned on the other forum or what?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
For being that old I suppose its in good shape for being a DD... probably coulda got away with an introduction and an oh yeah heres my truck, not sure what you're looking for here though

1 - 20 of 216 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.