1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
5.5MPG!!!!!!!All Day Long
123 Posts
:cheers:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Looks good. Do you have any pictures of it with the new wheels?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys :cheers: no I don't have any pics with the new wheels cause I use some 33's to tow my brothers chevota then when we got out for the first weekend wheeling I put the new rims on for the first time and they rubed the calippers so I spent half the day fileing then the tires rubed the fender but I lived with it for the weekend now I gotta cut the fenders before I put them back on the new wheels look fucking sick they are back spaced more and make the tires look wider it looks kinda funny on 33's here is a pic of my bro's yota it's got a 406 chev sb nitrous 35x14.50 bogger swamper combo 5 link rear coils front rear mounted rad fuel cell custom headers and side pipes 12 speaker marine stereo... :bowtie: :head:

Attachments

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Badass rigs!! any better pics of the Z with the camper..i think those are badass on lifted trucks..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks camper? the topper? it does make the truck look bigger I guess but it's a stepside so it looks a little wierd I think we use it in the winter so we can put all the snowmobile gear in the back and not worry about it getting soaked here is a couple more with it on

Attachments

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
got any pictures with the black rims, i might want to get some

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not yet I still gotta trim some fender I'll probably be in a show and shine this sat with them on and will take pics I'll even get to see how it ramps hahaha the black rims do look pretty sweet I like how your truck looks with the tahoe pieces :rocking:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts