GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a member on here for a few months, just never posted up pics because I was away at college...Plans for the future include a small lift, 325/65/18 tires (not sure what rims yet), few more engine mods, small sound system, cowl hood, debadging, and a few other miscellaneous things...:bowtie:

burnintires.jpg

Tahoe005.jpg

Tahoe004.jpg

Tahoe003.jpg

Tahoe002.jpg

Tahoe001.jpg

Sorry for the shitty cell phone pics...Don't mind the paint chipping on the hood, that hood will be gone soon...

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice hoe, it will look better on meats

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Clean Hoe. Plan on removing some molding and going badge-less.....?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its kinda dull, but i've only owned it for 13 months, and 9 of those months I was away at school, so I didn't have time to mod...

·
This is a bunch of shit!
1,943 Posts
Are you just gonna repaint it? I might just get it repainted and sell it...
Don't know. My painter said $300 to fix the dent, rust and respray it. I was thinking about maybe getting a 2" cowl hood. I have a few other things I need to fix first though.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't know. My painter said $300 to fix the dent, rust and respray it. I was thinking about maybe getting a 2" cowl hood. I have a few other things I need to fix first though.
If I keep it, 2 inch cowl hood for sure...Same ere on the fixing thing...aka...weatherstripping in the rear, o2 sensor, A/C recharge, minor dent in rear...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts