IMG_0279.gif

This was with mothers power metal polish
IMG_0276.gif

Power metal polish also
IMG_0274.gif

·
Registered
489 Posts
Between the two polishes? Or that it doesnt even look like they got polished compared to the first pic? :hmm:
There seems to be very little difference between all the pictures. It could be the pics of course.

I was trying to find pics of when I used the Powerball on my Intros, but I got rid of them from my account. Mine were like night and day.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey how about those tires ?? Any chance I can see there tread pattern ? Any complaints ? You like them ?

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
try using a true billet aluminum polish. aluminum polish is abrasive and will remove any imperfections on the surface..just like poilishing/buffing the clear coat..same kind of concept...

a standard metal polish and chrome polish will not do this....

i dont see any real difference between the pics..??...other than a few are a bit shinier?...but they still look cloudy IMO

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
try using a true billet aluminum polish. aluminum polish is abrasive and will remove any imperfections on the surface..just like poilishing/buffing the clear coat..same kind of concept...

i dont see any real difference between the pics..??...other than a few are a bit shinier?...but they still look cloudy IMO
Yea I guess youd have to see them in person, that and I probably suck at polishing rims :insane:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

what kind of polish do you use? min need to be done asap:imo

·
Registered
277 Posts
Look about the same. Get a .50 box of Arm & Hammer baking soda, work up a paste with water and go over them. Might shine better than that. If they have too much haze to them, they need a buffer and jeweler's rouge ( aluminum wheels only), that'll cut and take them to a mirror finish.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts