GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My room-mate picked up a 1992 Cadilac Deville. Full loaded, 140xxxK Miles, bone stock, runs pefect. Blows ice cold R12, everything works. He pretty much stole it for $1,000. One of our body guy/painters at work was selling it. He just needed to get rid of it. His wife drove it.

She was the only driver. Took really good care of it. He already has two 15"s in the trunk, custom box, wires ran, everything. Going to throw some dark ass tint all around soon. Really good daily driver. Rides like.......a caddy:rofl2:

A little dirty inside. He hasn't cleaned/washed it yet. Should clean up very well.

It needs gold wires:crazy:

:rocking:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I've never seen an anglo drive one of those.

She's cherry.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Carey is gonna shit a solid gold hockey puck.
I literally rofled when i heard that

Carey can hook him up with some performance tips

shell run 11 seconds in the quarter with 150 shot of nos, Of course carey lives his life a quarter mile at a time

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I used to roll a 1991 DeVille... sold it for $3000 about 3 years ago. Only had 92K miles on it tho...

It was a great beater. We used to ride out with 8 of us in the thing and drag over speedbumps at the police academy..LOL!

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
thats awesome! its a four door version of mine!

aparently the airbag in these things are lethal :jester: i took mine for a rip on wednesday. god i miss driving it. if i made more money i would insure it and fix her up. oh well

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha. You guys are almost car twins. Any normal problems or maintence he need's to consider?

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
Haha. You guys are almost car twins. Any normal problems or maintence he need's to consider?
headgaskets. pretty common
check the coolant. it needs additive or it gets all gunky
im assuming it is a 4.9.. that is the best of the bunch.
no vinyl top either... lucky. mine is cracked to shit

tell him i had pretty good luck with midgrade... knocked like a mofo with regular though. i usually just ran premium but with current prices its worth a shot.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Never realized how dated the 92's look now... that thing could easily pass for something from the mid 80's.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The two 15"s are in the trunk and they go bump...Hard. Will take a few pictures later today after the BBQ:rocking:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts