GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got a digi cam so I figured I would show you guys a few pics of my system. The set up is 2 10" Memphis subs powered by a 350 watt Kenwood excelon amp. I am running it off my stock cd player though but that is how I wanted it so whatever there. Then I have my XM now too! :head:
xm.gif

system.gif

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
you would have a lot more low end if you got an aftermarket cd player...i put an aftermarket cd player in a buddys truck today and it made a world of difference...i figured his stock speakers wouldn't be able to handle it, but w/o a stock reciever, the lows weren't all that bad...

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just don't know about the head unit. My system is kind of hard to see with that MTX box to some people so I think it is kind of cool when they get in and see the stock cd player and ask me if I am ever going to put a system in. Then I turn it up and they usually take back their last statement!

9,785 Posts
tha's kewl gabe. I like the system and i bet it is kewl to mess with people who think u have a stock system.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm with Gabeherndon, I keep my stock c/d radio to keep it looking stock, but I also agree that a good aftermarket will make a world of difference in sound.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
some of those stock GM units will limit the bass output as the volume goes up, ditch it and be happy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts