GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
looks good... where are you valves located? how much pressure are you running?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the valves are actually located about two feet away from the bag, I plan to move them closer in the future, but at the time it was easier to mount them where I did. I am running 175 psi when I hop. I have people tell me to my face that my truck wont hop with that setup, but since I have copper line, it does not give like DOT air line does, and it makes my truck hop.

also, if you cant get the video, here is what it looks like

hopping.gif

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
When I first glanced at the thread title I thought it said "My Tahoe Hopping 22" (inches) off the ground" I was like DAMN I gotta see that. Then I saw the vid and was dissapointed when I found it meant he was hopping his 22" wheels off the ground :D

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
willyswanter said:
When I first glanced at the thread title I thought it said "My Tahoe Hopping 22" (inches) off the ground" I was like DAMN I gotta see that. Then I saw the vid and was dissapointed when I found it meant he was hopping his 22" wheels off the ground :D
You need to hop your 42's!!! :crazy:
Cool video Tyler, your tahoe has come a long ways :D

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
damn thats how much pressure i'm running... and about my setup... you runnign shocks?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanx for the compliments guys, I really appreciate it...and as of right now, no im not running shocks up front. As long as I have shocks on the back it still rides really great. I thought it wouldnt ride so good, but after I bagged it, it rode fine in the front with no shocks.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Why didn't you put the cam on the drivers side so you didn't have to walk around the truck? :crazy:

badass video :rocking: :rocking:
Maybe that side was in the shade, only thing I can think of right now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahaha thanx guys...yeah I made two vids, one on the drivers and one on the passenger side, but the one on the passenger side turned out brighter :crazy:

also for some reason the vid aint workin right, its only doin 4 seconds of it, but I am trying to fix it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts