GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Ouch :insane: Dosnt look like there is a single place on that truck without damage!

Whats the story behind it? How did you wreck her?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I fell asleep at about 2:30 on the morning of Feb 15th, 2003 about 2 miles from my house, crossed the line and woke up running off the road tryed to get back on the road but the dew on the road didn't help when the tires hit the pavement it spun out of control and hit the opposite ditch nosediving into it which flipped the truck, I only recieved 8 stitches under my right eye, a concussion, and a lacerated knee from hitting the door to get out of my truck while it was upside down, I know I'm lucky to be alive, I was also arrested for possbile DUI b/c I failed the field sobrity(sp) test b/c of my knee being all cut up, blew a .02 which .08 is the legal limit in SC

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
That sucks. But I'm glad you were ok though (with minor injuries).

onyx said:
one day i'm going to have to post the damage i did when i totaled my 96 impala...
:bawl: I love the 94-96 Impalas...It's going to be a sad day when my dad sells his...sorry to hear you totaled it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well right before I wrecked it I had like 5 different people wanting to buy it, wish I would have sold it before this happened but you never know what might happen

1 - 14 of 14 Posts