GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had the truck for around a month now. '09 GMC Sierra Ext cab short bed.

When I got it

And now

So far I've got the RC 3" lift, cooper STT 285's, a light bar (without lights yet :crazy:), spray in bedliner, tube steps, and a black textured grille. Just did the lift on Saturday and got the new tires put on yesterday. The scooter in the back was my ride to work after dropping it off for the tires and alignment, it just barely fits in the short box! It sits about an inch higher in the front than it does in the back.

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
Is that GMC logo photoshop to shine or just the angle of the picture? Looks bad ass, just get the lights on and it will look killer.

·
1,847 Posts
looks good overall. IDK about the light bar but it should look better when u get lights on it.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
With the lightbar it kinda resembled an Avalanche.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guess you either love or hate the light bar! It just clamped on to the inside of the rails, didn't have to drill.

I have some painted handles in that color if you want to buy them :)
Thanks but I'll stick with my black ones :) Its just one less thing to get scratched up the first time I take it through the woods!

·
Registered
130 Posts
looks great man the mirrors lift and tires really gave it a beefy look, why did you get rid of the chrome grille though?

Im with the others on the roll bar but its your truck

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Walker Texas Ranger 09

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
i cant believe they still sell those bars, last time they were popular was 1985

Same for side pipes and long beds.

I am digging the bar (I had one in my Ext. cab short bed too) :shake:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts