GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Never Satisfied
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
word

After i bag my truck this summer i will have my 2/4 w/ shocks that i could let go for dirt cheap.

So if you havent dropped it by then, hit me up.
yea i'll definitely be looking about that time, what's the specs on it?

as far as plans for the truck...welded rollpan, shaved tailgate, drop of course, ss bumper, a few performance bolt ons...nothing too serious unless i strike it rich :imo

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
The trucks lookin good bro! How's the house comin?
word

After i bag my truck this summer i will have my 2/4 w/ shocks that i could let go for dirt cheap.

Sell it to me now bitch!

·
Never Satisfied
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The trucks lookin good bro! How's the house comin?

Sell it to me now bitch!
that's why i havn't done anything to my truck in awhile, been saving money for the house...that shit gets EXPENSIVE, but when it's done your more than welcome to come get wasted with me! :head:

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
the chrome SS's look real nice on that red

·
Never Satisfied
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Was that really necessary? In the future would you please keep your immature comments to yourself. Whether or not it is his house it is none of our business and it definately isn't your place to make such comments.
:read:
thats actually my house, not that it matters

2LOW4ND: just so you know a hurricane hit here and many people are doing absolutely nothing with their houses, so this is what i look outside to across the street

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I think the truck looks good man. Im also not a huge fan of navi's but its clean. And I lik eyou house it looks nice and glad to see that some people are rebuilding what has been lost. I would hate to wake up every morning and see those other 2 across the street from me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts