GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First show for me of the year, I placed, as well my brother in his '68 Camaro, my nephew in his moms Tahoe and my friend in his '69 Chevy ... as well the '69 won People's Choice and would have gotten best of show, but he could only win one of the two. All in all a fun day in the sun. As well I got a new camera, 7.2 Megapixel, very happy with it so far.

millbrook1.jpg

millbrook2.jpg

millbrook3.jpg

6cc994e5.jpg

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Bill is that your buds 70 thats in the thread you made? Finished product is pretty badass. Your truck looks tremendously clean bro :shake: Looks great

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes, it his ... it still lacks a little, but obviously was far enough along to get people's interest!

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sweeeeeeeeeet rides.

got any more pic of your interior?
especially the painted pieces..i liiiiiiiiiiiike.
I have one more from today .. at first I didn't know if I would like interior pieces painted pewter, but now I love it.

d7f07adc.jpg

parts painted are the gauge surround, a/c vents, all 4 door handle plates, doorlock/window controls, front seat plates, ashtray & cigarette lighter cover, console center section ... I need some more billet to go with it all now.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We give him hell about it all the time for not doing it, Im sure it will be done in the near future.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Really Nice!

·
Fluffy and Armed
636 Posts
When I clicked on this thread a new song came on over itunes. I have to agree with it... totally bad to the bone.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts