GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I didn't know where I should post this, it kinda encompasses everything. I just got my truck back and the interior is done final and got my gaylors bed cover on.

I just payed for the complete paint job to be done while Im at marine corp officer school. Went with welding in a rollpan, flipping the handle. Silver/gunmetal flames outlined in black completlry down the sides/doorjams and tailgate. Figured I wouldn't do any paint on the hood, no one can see it anyways.

Then the audio system is done. I will probably loose the floor space, in the middle of the back seat. Doing a box under the back seat that juts out in the middle of the floor, 3 JL 12w3's, all jl components and alpine w200 deck.

My buddy Andrew(jahwarrior) is going to strip and paint the frame gloss black as well.

Then it looks like my truck will be in Sport truck and Street Truck magazines from what I hear.

So everything is all set for when Im gone, I'll just see the end product. My buddy Will(jello) will be updating this thread with pics as it goes along, so at least I can see it being done as well, lol

So I'll see you guys in a few months, I'll leave you with a few interior shots and the last time you'll see the truck all white.

Oh and best wishes to "THE LAW" who will be attending Army OCS at the same time I am:head:
DSC00007-7.jpg

DSC00006-7.jpg

DSC00005-5.jpg

DSC00004-8.jpg

DSC00002-7.jpg

DSC00001-6.jpg

Black katzkins, suede headliner, billet grabhandles, black carpet.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
nice one big truck

and lol at no paint on the hood cuz no one can see it

good luck in the school and stay safe

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
its gonna come out great! good luck with school!

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
fuck yeah dude. your shits gonna be ballin. ill look forward to seein your koolaid hangin out the window instead of mine when you get back. good luck dude!

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Nice.

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
Have fun bro! Can't wait to see the final result on the truck! :D:D

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Amazing, glad to see things are going good! Have you ever thought about getting a sir mikes welded in?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Wow that's gonna be fine as hell! How long are you gonna be gone?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Good luck in Officer training, and truck definitely sounds like it will be even more badass than it is now. I can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Justin you are working tomorrow right?....i need to stop in real quick to have you take care of somethin for me.....

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Good luck in school. BTW your tuck is insane!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts