GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know I have put it up for sale before, but I have had people who think they have the money, then back out because they dont, and since I have still not received final payment for my truck, I am putting it up for sale officially. So here it is, 2003 Chevy Silverado, regular cab, short-bed, with 34,000 miles. $27,500 or best offer.

Here are the specs and pictures:

Engine:
5.3L V-8, with a polished/intercooled Magnacharger Radix supercharger, JBA titanium ceramic-coated headers, JBA cat-back evol system with high-flow cats, Flex-A-Lite electric fans, one-off K&N polished intake with a 1/8" nitrous bung built in (custom made by K&N themselves just for my truck), 220A polished Wrangler alternator (externally regulated), two yellow-top Optima batteries, and a 7-lb Nitrous Express kit with painted and pinstriped bottle in the bed.

Suspension:
Front: cut spring pockets out and replaced with bag brackets, with Slam Specialties RE7 bags and custom Tokico shocks.
Rear: KP Components 4-link with cantilever, watts-link, RE7 airbags, and custom Tokico shocks.
Components: Slam Specialties 1/2" Stealth Valves with switch for fast/slow mounted in truck, 2 5-gallon Air Lift tanks, 2 Air Zenith compressors.

Wheels/Tires/Brakes:
Front: 22x8.5" Intro Ram 6 (clearcoated) with 265/35/22 Nitto 420S and Baer Alumasport brakes (14" 2-piece rotor with 2-piston caliper).
Rear: 24x10 Intro Ram 6 (clearcoated) with 295/35/24 Nitto 420S and Baer Alumasport brakes (14" 1-piece rotor with 2-piston caliper).

Paint/Body:
SS front end (pre-production SS parts from GM) with Street Scene 'Speed Grille' inserts in the grille and bumper, shaved door handles, shaved 3rd brake light, shaved tailgate handle, molded in Sir Michaels rollpan. The whole truck is custom-painted with BMW Carbon Black Metallic (black base with tons of blue and silver metallic - turns navy with a silver haze in the sun). Vandemon airbrushed graphics and pinstriping on the side of the truck, the hood, the tailgate, the NX bottle in the bed, and the center console.

Interior/Audio:
Seats custom-stitched with light grey leather with navy blue and light grey suede inserts. Headliner, A & B pillars, visors, and amp-rack also stitched in suede. Back panel (child seat panel) has had all of the holes and tabs shaved to be a clean panel and covered in suede as well. Door panels fiberglassed, where we shaved the map pockets and angled the speakers out and painted the whole panel to match the truck with a suede insert and suede arm-rest. All of that done by Stitchcraft. Custom center-console housing a 10.4" Vivo screen and all digital gauges from Dakota Digital (boost, fuel pressure, airbag pressure - 4 corners and air tank, tire pressure/temperature, and clock), with OEM cupholders. The whole dash and everything around it painted to match the truck with Nu Image silver gauges with the billet surround rings. Clarion touch-screen DVD/MP3/TV/iPod 7" LCD screen, with Orion components, Orion 4-channel amp, and a 10" Orion subwoofer.

july706020.gif

july706016.gif

july706014.gif

july706007.gif

sema2005041.gif

july706036.gif

july706024.gif

carpics001.gif

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am willing to ship the truck as well.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
if you were closer to tx, my friend was wanting onthelo's red one, but cali is just too far away for him........
Damn man I told you I would fly you out here to look at the truck!!!! I will deliever it to you or we can ship it also. Bump for ya bryan beautiful truck as well! Worth every penny!

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. Shipping is usually between 1000-1500. I am willing to split shipping costs.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Sick ass truck!! :read: :rocking:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts