GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with a friend of mine while he shot some pictures of his car. Snapped one of my truck while he was at it.

Daltonclimb1copy.jpg

Trainhouse1copy.jpg

Keenland1copy.jpg

Keenland2copy.jpg

Keenland3copy.jpg

Trainhouse2copy.jpg

Trainhouse3copy.jpg

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah. He bought the V6 because he was traveling 150 miles per day for school. Now hes going to school in town, so mileage isnt a problem. Its got Intake/Exhaust and Nitrous. Hes dropping a Heads/Cam 4.6L into it this winter though.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
wheres the 20s you had?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wheres the 20s you had?
Sold to a guy in Houston. Im getting some new wheels within the next month or so. Either U255's or Eagle 026's. If I can get a good enough deal on tires, Ill get some 22s.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,779 Posts
nice rides. but v6 stang :nono:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
sweet pics....what kinda camera? fuckin crisp.

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
because they are slow. thanks:STFU:
Chill out! You want to buy the guy a non-V6 Mustang? If so, go right ahead. If not be quiet. You = Conceited

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
billybob750: Do you have any higher resolution versions of those photos?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
because they are slow. thanks:STFU:
With its mods, its faster than the new GT's. A couple weeks ago he lined up against a Mach1 and an modded 06GT.

From a slow roll, he put 3 lengths on the GT. GT has been 13.0's at 107. He put a couple lengths on the Mach1 which had intake and exhaust. And he was even on his 19's which weigh 65lbs per wheel. Its no slouch, granted not the fastest thing on the planet but its faster than you would think. It put down 224whp and 237 lb/ft of torque all motor. Spraying 100 shot it will make well over 300whp.

Pictures were taken with a Cannon DSLR Camera. Ive got resolution big enough to make a billboard if you wanted to.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts