GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, all these posts showing everyone's trucks from when they got it to how it sits now made me want to do one also. Always wanted to do this anyway. Sorry about the huge first couple pics. Anyway, here we go:
First day I drove it home, bad motor and all:
a256952a.jpg

66268984.jpg

5c7cc8bc.jpg

Then pulled the moulding, 2/4 drop on 20" Ice Metals, billet grille, and clear lights all around:
mybabytruck-1.jpg

Then decided that bags were what I really wanted, sold the 20's because they wouldn't tuck, and added a color-matched front bumper.
Newbumper003.jpg

Newbumper006-1.jpg

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
too bad b&c took so long. I want to see it next meet we have
It will be at the next meet for sure. Hopefully I'll have a lot more work done to it before Gator Drag also. Somebody come mold in my pan and do some other shave work for me!!!!! This work-truck black bumper is killing me!!! And I can't color-match my handles, or my mirrors, as I plan on getting some SS style ones, but will be going two-tone before long I hope.
--Josh

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
looks good

Still thinkin twotoned with blue

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks good

Still thinkin twotoned with blue
Looking at two-tone blue on top, white on bottom with hand-pinstripped orange seperator, interior done completely to match along with hand-striped seperator, paint scheme flows through the jams and tailgate area, blue line-x with false and smoothed bed-floor and bedsides, and later down the road, 22" Intro Pentias possibly. Along with several things shaved.
These are two paintjobs that are really close to what I want, one being identical, even sittin on pentias
2tone2.jpg

2-tone1.jpg

And these are two of the different tail light setups I'm leaning towards, but still want everyone's opinion on where I should put them?? Keep in mind, this is a daily driver, so still needs to pass inspection, and be safely visible to other drivers.
LEDideas.jpg

LEDideas2.jpg

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
maybe a lil darker blue and would be perfect

what color is your interior

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe a lil darker blue and would be perfect

what color is your interior
Interior is full blue right now, which makes working with it kinda difficult

chevycrew said:
I really like it all white but it will be sick toned out too.
Going completely pearl white, or some form of it is still an option also. :rocking:

--Josh

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,649 Posts
If I were to do a 2wd truck, I'd want it to look like that

actually there's a guy that goes to my church that has a '97 just like it, only not on bags

·
Gotta Pay to Play
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If I were to do a 2wd truck, I'd want it to look like that

actually there's a guy that goes to my church that has a '97 just like it, only not on bags
Thanks a lot man, means a lot to hear words like that about your pride and joy. lol Try to get some pics of the '97 you're talking about. Wouldn't mind seeing it
--Josh

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
Interior is full blue right now, which makes working with it kinda difficult

Going completely pearl white, or some form of it is still an option also. :rocking:

--Josh
Hum you cant really paint the whole interior

You know what would look awesome though

get a royal blue carpet and white headliner with blue stripes running down the center

get all the detachable pieces of the dash painted royal blue

katskins white with royal blue suede insert no piping

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,649 Posts
Thanks a lot man, means a lot to hear words like that about your pride and joy. lol Try to get some pics of the '97 you're talking about. Wouldn't mind seeing it
--Josh
I'll try, it may be put up for the winter, IIRC, its on a 5/7 and damn-near tucking the 20's

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Looks great...I'd do your pan but after talking to kyle and hearing his problems Im scared it would crack....

see you at gatordrag

1 - 19 of 19 Posts