GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I am unable to comply
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I am overseas right now working on Project DiveZero VM all over Asia.
I can no longer bear the high storage cost and my truck getting worth less and less. The way it looks now I will be here in Singapore our temp HQ for the rest of the year. So if any of you know someone that wants to buy my truck, feel free to send me a e-mail to [email protected] . My truck is in immaculate condition. Below is a description of it. I am asking US$10K.
Approximately 105k mi, nearly new 265/75/R16 BFG A/T tires half life left. All service and maintenance records kept in binder. Only used Mobil1 synthetic motor oil 10W30. 3 inch suspension spindle lift; Rancho adjustable Shocks; Pro Comp Xtreme Alloy Wheels; 4.10 rear end GM gears with Auburn pro LSD; heavy duty Ranchhand bumpers front and back; PIAA Off-road lights 85Wea; K&N cold air intake; Hypertech programmer; Flowmaster 40 series exhaust system; color matched camper top; Bedrug bedliner; Toolbox; Pioneer mp3 player; Polk audio speaker system; Muth power heated signal indicator mirrors; Hitch cam and Monitor; Escalade instrument cluster; kept in superb condition many more options.
Have to sell because of move overseas.
Has over $10K in options installed; Asking $10,000
For questions e-mail to: [email protected]
Also with pictures listed here:
http://austin.craigslist.org/car/277054545.html

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
i can vouch myself that the truck is in excellent condition as I saw it in person. whoever buys it wont be dissappointed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts