I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures:
DSC01441.gif

DSC01434.gif

DSC01448.gif

DSC01446.gif

I can get more pictures on request. The truck is a 1994 Chevrolet 1500 single cab short bed. Modifications include: 3 inch body lift, 32 inch BFG All Terrains. The truck has 175500 miles but it has a 350 TBI with about 40,000 miles and everything that could be replaced on the truck has been replaced. It runs like a champ, except for a rough idle at times, but that could be fixed. I dont know what it takes to fix it. I am asking 6500$ OBO

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Why are you selling it Stu? You plan on getting something newer?
Good luck on selling your truck.

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need something that has more room and gets good mpg. I may go with a small suv or a car or a s10. Hell i may even go with a Jetta, 50 MPG is pretty good.

·
Handshake Drugs
310 Posts
If you go with the jetta, atleast get a GTI. Those things are pretty quick and you wont feel cheap ina TDI. just my .02

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am negotiable on the price. I am located in the Austin area. I would like to sell in the area here but am willing to goto DFW or Houston.

·
Registered
787 Posts
what kind of radio are you running in there? if your running an mp3 player, and want to make some extra cash, ill buy it and give you the factory radio, with the cassette deck (which also has that equalizer on it)

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its just a regular Sony Deck. Havent had a problem with it yet. :bowtie:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Black_Chrome said:
looking for more room, considering an S-10.....And you have a fullsize right now. More room...S-10, more room s-10?????? WTF
extended cab or crew cab :read:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
$5000 OBO! I currently have my system in it right now that can be negotiated..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts