GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am from northern california (Sacramento area) and my truck was stolen late sunday night 06/07/09 and need some help finding it possibly. I know there are alot of members from where im located and just wondering if anyone has any clues. I loved my truck and now my insurance company doesnt want to cover the after market parts... CRAP!!! Here are some pictures of the truck...

2-18-09002.jpg

2-18-09003.jpg

2-18-09007.jpg

2-18-09009.jpg

2-18-09010.jpg

·
Registered
748 Posts
oh wtf! thats a clean truck

whats the license plate number? ill be in grass valley tommorrow-sun. Ill keep an eye out for it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya thanks everyone, they better hope for their sake they dont get caught, these pricks also broke into my 08 Tahoe and stole my F-ING baby carseat and stroller... AWESOME

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya I know... I feel like an idiot, the broke into the tahoe raded that, then found my keys in the center console i left there on accident when i drove it sunday... I am kicking myself in the ass everyday...

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
Sorry to hear. Hope this ends better than most cases.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
maybe this would be better in off topic?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Okay so silveradodude just is butt hurt i guess cause i made 4 threads, now i think all take a poll on how many people would do the same when the get a $50,000+ into a truck stolen... hmmmm idk maybe im just crazy

·
Lifted 2wd
773 Posts
I never understood why someone would steal a vehicle, unless they were gonna chop it up. You can't drive it, you can't sell it, I guess you can go whahooin it for a little while and dump it somewhere.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well he just informed me about a link to new posts... sorry didnt know about that and just wanted to get it out there... my bad

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Sucks man... but I promise you they most likely have it somewhere mostly taken apart by now.... I'd start scouring your local craigslist and ebay auctions for parts distinct to your truck... specifically the wheels since they seem fairly unique.

If/when you find them for sale don't blow up... be cool about it, act like a normal seller and contact the cops if/when you get enough info to find where they might be at.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya the car seat showed up on CL and i went and bought it, but turns out it just happened to be the same one in my town on the day after mine was stolen... crappy, but i cant wait to catch these guys.

·
Broke
1,169 Posts
Sucks man. Someone just stole a friends truck. They found some ******** driving it. But it was already stripped of the goods

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
To everyone getting all pissed about more than one thread...grow up! You'd all be pissed as hell if your shit was stolen too. Sheesh.

Good luck getting your truck back. There's not much lower scum on earth than a thief.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts