GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some days it seems to have more power than others. like one day I will apply a certain amount of gas for the acceleration I want. you just get used to it and use that much pressure all the time. well today i get out of work, and i start to drive away, and the tires start spinning :think: and it has much better throttle responce etc. its happened before too.

so i figure what the hell. lets see if my 4 wheel drive works (has not been used in say, hmm probably over a year and a half). i put it in reverse and its all good until i turn the wheel. horrible grinding clunking noise. so i turn the wheel the other way to back into a spot and it does it again. its fine when the wheel is straight.. take it out of 4 wheel and its fine.

all i want is to buy a car :crazy:

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah, the other day i started my truck and i forgot my wallet. i go inside to get it, and i come out and i hear this horrible fast paced rattling noise. i figure oh hell i broke something. i give it a quick walk around, and its just the god damn loose running board jiggling like there is no tommorow :crazy:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
:think: When's the last time you did some PM on it?

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Ah well, that may be a place to start! :jester:

·
GMFS Sr. Canadian Member
4,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it was not tight, it was almost straight backwards slight angle. oh well at least it works :)

put it in 4 lo while in neutral, worked fine. :crazy: just glad it works

1 - 10 of 10 Posts