GMC Truck Forum banner

my truck

2493 Views 31 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  grounded
By now most of you know my truck.
2k silverado ext. cab step side
'bagged bodydropped custom paint ect. I'll give the specifics to anyone interested.
$25k and she's yours. I don't want want to sell, but found something else I want.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BaggedC10 said:
Uh-oh, what do you have in store now, Mike? :naughty: Good luck selling the truck. :cool:
Thanks. Trying to get my hands on the blue OBS dually with the HD hood. :naughty:

· Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the one. Fell in love with it from the first pic I saw, and when I saw it in person last Sept. that made me want it.

· Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
02chevy said:
i know someone just bought it recently and is trying to sell it for like $30,000,good luck bro
Yeah he's who I'm dealing with. Already got a nice deal worked out with him including delivery unless someone else comes up with the cash first.

· Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shaved and Laid said:
What is the payment?
$453.43 And i have just over a year left to pay(which is making it really hard knowing I have so little time left before it's paid for).

· Registered
3,010 Posts
beyond static's dad needs to buy that mofo :naughty:

· Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rollin20s said:
beyond static's dad needs to buy that mofo :naughty:
It's more than his dad needs, and I'm taking the gimp gear wit me. :anitoof:

· Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
02chevy said:
personally i like ur truck a lot and it is "your truck",if u get it are u gonna change anything on it
I know what your saying, and normally I wouldn't consider buying a finished truck, but there is just something about that dually. I won't be hart broken if he sells it to someone else though. I got some stuff planned for my truck, and once it's paid off I should have more $$ to play with.:D

· Registered
3,010 Posts
grounded said:
It's more than his dad needs, and I'm taking the gimp gear wit me. :anitoof:
true, kyle tells me they may be bagging a supercrew :naughty:

· Registered
567 Posts
yeah that dually is gotta be my favorite truck out there now,but if u roll out to a show with that thing and guys that he knows are there and they know that was his truck they are gonna talk shit,ive seen it a thousand times, just something to think about bro.
p.s.
keep your truck, it is what i wish mine looked like.

· Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
02chevy said:
yeah that dually is gotta be my favorite truck out there now,but if u roll out to a show with that thing and guys that he knows are there and they know that was his truck they are gonna talk shit,ive seen it a thousand times, just something to think about bro.
p.s.
keep your truck, it is what i wish mine looked like.
It won't bee shown until it gets a new interior and paint. Like I said, I got no problem keeping my truck if i have to.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.