GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now most of you know my truck.
2k silverado ext. cab step side
'bagged bodydropped custom paint ect. I'll give the specifics to anyone interested.
$25k and she's yours. I don't want want to sell, but found something else I want.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Will consider less if someone takes over the payments.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BaggedC10 said:
Uh-oh, what do you have in store now, Mike? :naughty: Good luck selling the truck. :cool:
Thanks. Trying to get my hands on the blue OBS dually with the HD hood. :naughty:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's the one. Fell in love with it from the first pic I saw, and when I saw it in person last Sept. that made me want it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
02chevy said:
i know someone just bought it recently and is trying to sell it for like $30,000,good luck bro
Yeah he's who I'm dealing with. Already got a nice deal worked out with him including delivery unless someone else comes up with the cash first.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shaved and Laid said:
What is the payment?
$453.43 And i have just over a year left to pay(which is making it really hard knowing I have so little time left before it's paid for).

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
beyond static's dad needs to buy that mofo :naughty:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rollin20s said:
beyond static's dad needs to buy that mofo :naughty:
It's more than his dad needs, and I'm taking the gimp gear wit me. :anitoof:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
02chevy said:
personally i like ur truck a lot and it is "your truck",if u get it are u gonna change anything on it
I know what your saying, and normally I wouldn't consider buying a finished truck, but there is just something about that dually. I won't be hart broken if he sells it to someone else though. I got some stuff planned for my truck, and once it's paid off I should have more $$ to play with.:D

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
grounded said:
It's more than his dad needs, and I'm taking the gimp gear wit me. :anitoof:
true, kyle tells me they may be bagging a supercrew :naughty:

·
Registered
559 Posts
yeah that dually is gotta be my favorite truck out there now,but if u roll out to a show with that thing and guys that he knows are there and they know that was his truck they are gonna talk shit,ive seen it a thousand times, just something to think about bro.
p.s.
keep your truck, it is what i wish mine looked like.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
02chevy said:
yeah that dually is gotta be my favorite truck out there now,but if u roll out to a show with that thing and guys that he knows are there and they know that was his truck they are gonna talk shit,ive seen it a thousand times, just something to think about bro.
p.s.
keep your truck, it is what i wish mine looked like.
It won't bee shown until it gets a new interior and paint. Like I said, I got no problem keeping my truck if i have to.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
grounded said:
Thanks. Trying to get my hands on the blue OBS dually with the HD hood. :naughty:
i knew it! that is one of my favorite trucks! i really hope you get it mikey :rocking:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts