GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Truck (LOWERED PRICE AGAIN)

I don't have to sell it, but I really need to concentrate on other things that are more important right now. I'm asking $19,500. It's a 99 with a 5.3L that has 62,xxx miles on it. The paint and body work is pretty much flawless and the color change was done right. I've not had a problem with the air ride and just drove it for 3 hours to Lebanon, TN a few weeks ago. The truck is only driven on the weekends when the weather is good. The oil is changed every 3,000 miles or 3 months (usually 3 months) For more info and pics click on my sig.
Thanks,
Justin

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I dont undrstand just the other day you were talking about bodydropping it. Dont sell it man you have a really nice truck

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to body drop it. Infact I was fixing to start on the bed yesterday, but realized I need to spend time with school and working out other things.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hate to see you sell it man, but prioritizing is definately important especially when it effects your future as much as school. You've got a kick ass truck man. If you do end up getting rid of it require the person to become a member (if not already) of gmfs so we can keep tabs on it. :read:

Good luck man.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I am always think of selling my truck, but I just can never do it! Maybe I need to get my priorities strait too!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would man cause it's a nice truck, but I really need something I can drive all year around and that I don't have to worry about anything but changing the oil and putting gas in it really. If I got you're truck I'd be in the same place I am now, because it's a fullsize and I'd constantly be wanting to do something to it.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
wanna trade for a 98 toyota camry? it gets 30 mpg, you can drive it all year, and you will never want to mod one of these things, you'd save a ton of $$! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
naw thanks :)
naw pretty much everyone on there BS's I don't think anyone really sells anything on there, who knows though I may list it on there sometime.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Something I could drive all year around. NBS Chevy/GMC or a NBS Dodge Ram. Also lookin into cars.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts