1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
fix your lower fasia

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Shits hott! I like those seats...only thing i could see improvements on is a new airdam

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Looks real nice, not bad for being 16, get the roll pan welded up and youd be good to roll, o yeh and a drop :bowtie:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Truck looks real nice! Is the paintjob new? My only suggestions would be to fix the airdam and to lower the back at least two inches (if not the whole truck at least 2/4)

·
2,451 Posts
:head: looks awesome
My thoughts are to lose the euros and the K&N and flowmaster stickers and fix the air dam. but over all that is very nice truck :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
the truck is lowered 2/4 and the paint job is not new.

**edit** this is red97on20s... JJ was just signed in over at my house

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
g_unit77 said:
Looks real nice, not bad for being 16, get the roll pan welded up and youd be good to roll, o yeh and a drop :bowtie:
The beds not made of metal, can't weld it in ... but the truck looks nice, as everyone else said, fix the front airdam

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
can't u mold it in using fiberglass?

looking good, but seriously, that air damn... needs fixing. How did u break it off with ur truck that high?

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
This is my brothers truck, used to be mine. Its got a 2/4 Belltech spindle drop, on 20x8's. I dont think the truck sits as high as you all think. BTW, front airdam is cause he pulled up onto the parking block at school when he first got it :jester:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts