DSCF0031.jpg

Here is my other toy
broncostuck2.jpg

broncostuck1.jpg

BRONCOTHANG-1.jpg

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
nice truck man, are you an Aggie? What are the specs on the truck. I think its a 3 inch body lift. Funny thing is I think i got a picture of your truck off Cardomain and I was looking through my truck file on the computer for a new background and I found a picture of your truck. I looked at it and really studied it for a while, and I dedided that I like it a lot! haha, nice lookin rig.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
finally someone else from memphis, i believe ive seen ur truck at the napa on 64/stage rd. before... a long time ago though, looks killer

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
That color is gorgeuos

Its similar to mine,except my paints fugged

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
looks really good. I would like to run a setup similar to that. Paint looks amazing

·
Registered
775 Posts
good looking truck. i remember seeing it on cardomain like 2+ years ago! insparation for mine :read:

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
thats a really simple but really sick truck!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i like it a lot! lets see more pics of the chevy

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the comments guys, i need to clean it up a little and get some more pics. i will have some more up this week..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
specs are ford keys, 3 in blocks, 3 in body, 315 maxxis mudders, 16x8 extreme alloys, also have a set of 17" 05 silverado alloys with 315 BFG ATs that i occasionally swap out( i just loved the look of your truck stone so i had to buy some). i have done some other things, more pics to come

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
good looking truck. i remember seeing it on cardomain like 2+ years ago! insparation for mine :read:
yeah man, I remember that

nice truck dude, im hoping to have mine there by the end of the summer. Im putting your truck as my background, then i will have some inspiration to go work.

·
99Z71 For Sale
745 Posts
think i might take the door moldings off my truck. looks awesome

like the stance to

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
your truck looks to be in great condition from the pic..

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Truck looks good :waytogo:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i cleaned it up and shot a few new photos, tell me what you all think
DSCF0158.jpg

DSCF0159.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg