GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
100_1365.gif

This is what I want to paint on my truck instead of it being black, I think there is too much black in that area. Don't mind my wipers I was just seeing what red and black wipers would look like.
rear.jpg

sideveiw1.gif

Tell me what you guys think I should do next, I have a ram air style hood scoop awaiting to be painted.

·
DisgruntleD
3,823 Posts
Negative on the hood scoop IMO, and I would get rid of the two tone, since you have color matching.

Did you buy it like this or build it? Because you'll want to know that most people are going to tell you that its hideous and to remove all of the chrome trim, mouldings, stickers, ventshades, dual exhaust, blah blah blah.

Just remember, peoples' opinions on the internet don't mean shit, as long as you like it that's all that matters.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Paint the bumper cap to match the lower valance.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
remove the headlight covers:read: paint the grille shell like you photoshopped..that'll clean up the front a lot

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all your opinions, even though most of them were nagative. Well see I live up in Maine so we don't see many trucks like most of yours. But my truck is actually one of the nicest in town, I hate the two tone and have a little rust growing on the bottom of the tan and I want to have it professionaly painted red to match the whole truck, but I bought the truck with the two tone like that. I want to remove the molding after it is painted and have ghost flames along the bottom of the truck.

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
I say give the torsion bars a good crank while your at it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep since I took those pictures I painted the grill shell, and also gave the torsion bars a lift, about a inch and half is all it would go. I'll try and get some pictures today

1 - 15 of 15 Posts