GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've never posted pictures of my truck before, so here they are.

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

Plans for this spring / summer: Colormatch upper bumper cap, lower valence, and grey plastic on grille, paint mirrors, roll pan, and shave the tailgate if my bank account allows me. Also plan on putting on 3" DJM A-arms, then putting my stock shackles back in, removing my lift block, and putting in 4" Hotchkis leafs.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
did you just take these today? because I took some new clean pics of mine today as well. thread momentarily.

Nice to know what your truck looks like now. I love that color, one of the greatest GMs ever came out with.

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
did you just take these today? because I took some new clean pics of mine today as well. thread momentarily.

Nice to know what your truck looks like now. I love that color, one of the greatest GMs ever came out with.

yeah i just took them today. great minds think alike, huh? :crazy:

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
nice man looks clean colormatched

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
nice truck bitch, who installed those sexy headers I can peek at in the fenderwells? lol

dont worry when i get outa here ill photoshop you a couple pics and get you a nice signature.

Im in the hospital dude :(

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice truck bitch, who installed those sexy headers I can peek at in the fenderwells? lol

dont worry when i get outa here ill photoshop you a couple pics and get you a nice signature.

Im in the hospital dude :(
what?! what the hell are you doing in the hospital? man i hope you're ok...:(

·
Registered
117 Posts
CLEAN TRUCK!!! :D I have ALWAYS loved that color!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts