GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In chronological order:

1992 Ford F150 5.0/auto 2wd(still own but motor is blown)

1997 Chevy Blazer 4x4(traded for F150 + $800 cash from him)

1995 Ford F150 4.9/5 speed 4x4(sold in Jan. for $2400, wish i would have kept it)

1998 Dodge 2500 V8/auto(work truck, bought in Oct. of 06, its a slug want to sell soon)

1999 Chevy 1500 Z71 5.3/auto(DD, bought bone stock from orginal owner in late January of this year with 152k, now has 165k and a few things done to it:anitoof: )

:think: May be time for a new one soon.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
wtf your 17

Im 19 and have only had one vehicle since i was 17

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
your 17, you dont need a new vehicle to fuck up
hmm, dont think ill be fucking anything up. I drove everything previous to my 99 hard but i got that outa my system. And for the people that may think im spoiled or whatever, STFU. The first few were handed to me but i am paying a big portion of the current trucks.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
hmm, dont think ill be fucking anything up. I drove everything previous to my 99 hard but i got that outa my system. And for the people that may think im spoiled or whatever, STFU. The first few were handed to me but i am paying a big portion of the current trucks.
never said you were spoiled man just chill out

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
he never said you said he was spoiled :crazy:

nice trucks man. ive only had one truck and still have it. hope to keep it as long as possible. i take it you ride yamaha?:crazy:

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i take it you ride yamaha?:crazy:
Always rode Honda, only owned one Yamaha in my life. Im back on Hondas now though. :head: Had that sticker on there for a while when i was racing my YZ250 begining of last summer.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Always rode Honda, only owned one Yamaha in my life. Im back on Hondas now though. :head: Had that sticker on there for a while when i was racing my YZ250 begining of last summer.
same here. ive had one yamaha. it was an 01yz250f the thing hauled ass and had awesome low end power. now ride a crf250 though and i like it even more:shake:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
nicely done, I like your new truck for sure..

I've got a nice little history of vehicles myself..

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Hey Carey, I saw a Deville on Daytons the other day and started cracking up. I couldn't stop thinking of that old sig of yours. :jester:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Nice. I like the silvy the best.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts