GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i'm not sure i'm selling them just yet, but i thought i'd test the waters to see if there's even an interest.

Intro Pentia 6
Front:
20x8.5
6.0 backspacing
275/45/20 Falken Ziex S/TZ-04

Rear:
20x10
7.5 backspacing
295/45/20 Falken Ziex S/TZ-04

tires have 85%-90% tread left.

$2500 + shipping firm. pickups ok.

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
RJ you are crazy! those are perfect for your truck:read:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lowred said:
RJ you are crazy! those are perfect for your truck:read:

thanks, and believe me, i more than agree with you, but here's my situation. i'm tired of it. i'm tired of dumping money into a project that's never going to be finished, not to mention i'v fallen in love, for the first time in my life, with a car..... the 2004 acura TL. it's gotten to the point where i want to sell my truck, and that pains me. i went to an acura dealership today to check out my options an to my suprise it would be cheaper in the long run to keep my truck, so in order to convince myself that this is the right decision, maybe if i change somethings up, my interest in my rig will spark up again. i'm thinking bed lid and rug along with 22's or a 20/22 combo would be a step in the right direction.

i dunno, maybe this phase will pass before anyone bites on my deal, but until then, the wheels are for sale. :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
definetly want to sell now. will entertain all offers within reason. i can also take credit cards through paypal.:D

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
mood_indigo said:
not to mention i'v fallen in love, for the first time in my life, with a car..... the 2004 acura TL.:(
270 hp + FWD = :nono:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
mood_indigo said:
thank god i got over that quick...... i now have a 2004 GMC yukon in my sights :drool:
very nice.... you ought to throw them 20s on the yukon! if you wait till the 05s come out you will get alot more features. they will be out at the end of july :bowtie:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lowred said:
very nice.... you ought to throw them 20s on the yukon! if you wait till the 05s come out you will get alot more features. they will be out at the end of july :bowtie:

rear wheels won't work, and i'm really depending on the incentives GM is offering on the 04's

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
i havent really considered the rebates, but you are right, they are pretty crazy. ive been shopping too :head:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
lowred said:
i havent really considered the rebates, but you are right, they are pretty crazy. ive been shopping too :head:
If your truck were a girl it would have so many std's...... You jump around cars like no other :crazy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts